Happy Hump Day, Crafters!!! I finally had some time to create. I saw a video Made by Sannie, and just had to try her techniques. OMgoodness it was tremendous fun!
- Papers: Arteza Watercolor Paper, Fuschia card stock, Silver glitter card stock, white fun foam
- Stamps: Stamping Bella’s Oddball Marilyn, Tim Holt’s Ledger Script CMS241, SSS Good Reading Background
- Stencils: Kindred Stamps “stars” (retired)
- Sentiment: Cricut cut
- Inks: Distressed Oxide Ink Stampad (Kitsch Flamingo,Picked Raspberry, Victorian Velvet, Tattered Rose, Wild Honey, Scattered Stray), Archival Inks (Black Soot, Speckled Egg), Versamark Watermark, Distress Ink Spray (Speckled Egg, Hickory Smoke)
- Embossing Powder: Emerald Creek’s Black Cherry Aroma
- Guache: White
- Texture Paste: Distress Matte with Distress Frosted Crystal
- Distress Micro Glaze
- Embellishments: “Diamonds” from the stash, White Gel Pen
- Stamping Platform: Mini Misti
Time to make – 2 days, Craft time – 3.0 hours.
Stamp Marilyn in Archival Ink twice and then with Versamark. Emboss with Black Cherry powder. Color using a water brush and Distress Oxide Ink “smooshed” onto a working surface. Allow to dry and place micro glaze over Marilyn. Spray with water and the Distress Ink sprays until you are happy with the color. Heat dry or air dry. Splatter with Picked Raspberry and white gouache. Add the texture paste through the stencil and allow it to air dry. Randomly stamp with Archival Speckled Egg using SSS’s Good Reading stamp. Randomly stamp with Archival Black Soot using Tim Holt’s Ledger Script CMS24. Add sentiment and jewels. Mount to white fun foam and add to the card front.
Here is a copy of the inspiration card:
Go check her video for detailed instructions on how to make a card like this!
Challenges entered: Creative Knockouts, STAMPlorations, Not 2 Shabby, 613 Avenue Create, SSS Monday Challenge, Crafting Happiness Challenge, Scrapping4Fun Challenge, As You Like It Challenge (All my products were new stash products. Although I like recycling, I like to use new in my makes☺.)