Happy Weekend, Crafters! I have a little envelope art to share on this beautiful Saturday. A very pink creation! This was fun and fast to make. Enjoy!!
- Papers: Strathmore 100lb Bristol smooth surface 11×14
- Stamps: My Monthly Hero Arts September 2021
- Inks: Distress Oxide Spray (Kitsch Flamingo and Spun Sugar), Versamark Watermark Ink, Distress Spray Stain (Tarnished Brass)
- Embossing Powder: Ranger’s White Embossing Powder
- Acrylic Paints: Craft smart (Premium Metallic – Gold), folkArt (Colorshift Orchid Brillant, ColorShift Blue Brillant)
- Distress Micro Glaze
- Embellishments: Envelope seals
- Envelope Punch Board by We R Memory Keepers
Time to make: 1 day Craft time: 1.5 hours
Cut your paper down to envelope size (9.5inx9.5in – for a 5×7 card), score, and cut notches with the envelope board. Stamp the flowers in Versamark ink and emboss them in white powder. Make a spray using the Colorshift Orchid and water. Get out your splat box and spray with a small amount of water, Distress Oxide sprays, and the color shift spray until you are happy with the color. Heat dry or air dry. Add some blue accents with some Blue color shift acrylic thinned with water. Splatter with blue color shift and Tarnished Brass. Allow a second drying time. Flip over and paint the inside of the envelope with the gold acrylic paint. Use the excess paint on your finger to apply to the edges of the envelope until happy with the result. Allow, yet another dry time. Fold and glue.
Challenges entered: SSS Wednesday Challenge, Time Out Challenge, Make The Cards Challenge, Tic Tac Toe Challenge (Anything but a Card,Free-embossing,Mother’s Day – it is my envelope for my Mother’s Day Card)