Happy Sunday, Funday, artists and crafters!
“If I could turn back time, If I could find a way….” I would make my days COOLER! Perhaps, Jupiter could lend a hand?! Well, until then … I bring cool colors to my corner of the world. Enjoy what remains of your weekend! Cheers!!
- Papers: Black Black cardstock by Fabriano, Arteza watercolor paper, Coral cardstock by Parklane
- Inks: Distress Oxide Ink in Abandoned Coral, Saltwater Taffy; Versafine Onyx Black Ink
- Ink Sprays: Villanous Potion, Saltwater Taffy, Abandoned Coral, Tumbled Glass.
- Acrylic paint: Distress paint in Saltwater Taffy, Tumbled Glass, Dusty Concord; Clear Gesso
- Clear Rock Candy Glitter
- Stamp sets: Tim Holtz’s Tiny Text
- Embossing Folder: Tim Holtz’s Pocket Watches
- Cricut Cut for “You Got This”
Cut the Black Black card stock down to 3.75 x 5.55. Lightly mist and emboss. Using a makeup sponge, lightly dry paint the background with Dusty Concord. Once dry, use a brayer and lightly apply the Saltwater Taffy and Tumbled Glass. Allow drying time again, use the brayer and clear gesso lightly to random parts of the cardstock; sprinkle glitter while wet and tap off the excess. Spritz a mat with the ink sprays and take up the colors with watercolor paper. Dry. Using a sponge applicator, ink the watercolor paper with Abandoned Coral and Saltwater Taffy. Cut the paper to create a frame. Use the leftovers to cut out a sentiment and a sentiment strip. Ink the strip with TH’s tiny text and black ink. Layer it up and glue it down. Enjoy!!!
I hope your week gets off to a good start!