Welcome back, friends! We are all a little mad here today. I have been playing with alternative skin colors this week. I couldn’t resist altering MFT’s Cute Chemist set to a more zombie-like appearance. I don’t think I achieved zombie, but perhaps a mad scientist. He reminds me of a young Dr. Jekyll concocting new things in his lab.
WANT TO SEE HIM GLOW? CLICK BELOW!
Here are the fixings……
- Papers: Arteza Watercolor Paper, Strathmore Bristol Smooth Cardstock, Ideology Craft Stock Warm- Tim Holtz, Green card stock from the Stash
- Inks: Distress Spray Stain (Peeled Paint, Rustic Wilderness, Twisted Citron) , Ink on 3 Disappearing Ink
- Stamp sets: MFT Cute Chemists
- Sizzix dies – Tim Holtz: Postal Thinlits, Tiny Type Upper, Tiny Type Lower
- Embellishments: Nuvo Drops Glow Drops Neon (Banana, Apple Sour), Glossy Accents, Prismacolor Pencil PC107, Gelly Roll White 08 (his eyes)
- Acrylic Paint: Deco Arts (BLN03, BLN04)
- Copic Colors: 100,C9,C7,E70,W0,0,BV23,BV25,BV29, YG00,YG01,YG03,YG17,YG97,G28,
- Tim Holtz Deckle Trimmer
- Embossing Folder: Tim Holtz, Texture Fades – Poison
Have a glowingly good week!
Challenges entered: Two Old Bats Halloween Challenge, Can You Handle the Pressure Challenge, Tic Tac Toe Challenge (Letters, Embossing(folder), Yellow), Craft Roulette, Sisterhood of the Snarky Stampers (old supplies), SSS Monday Challenge