Crafters, I’m calling all cat lovers out there today! This card took it’s initial inspiration from the book cover, There’s a Tiger in My Garden. The background was so much fun to make; it involved two large stamps and some simple ink blending. My queen was colored with Copic markers and then masked for more simple ink-blending. The sentiment is Versamark Onyx Blak ink. I added a little orange sparkle thread to the background for a little more interest.
- Stamps: SSS Confetti; Whimsy Stamps-Burst Background, Super Cats, Super Dogs;AI-Feline Set
- Inks: Distressed Oxide-bundled sage,squeezed lemonade, twisted citron; CP-lime rickey, Memento Black Ink, Versamark Onyx Black Ink
- Paper: Stathmore-Bristol Smooth Cardstock, DCWV-Textured Cardstock(white core) in orange
- Copics: E55,E57,YR09,YR07,N2
- Dies: Spellbinders Oval Nestabilities
- Adhesives: 3M foam tape, Art Glitter Glue