“Fallaces sunt rerum species,” but not in this picture.🕷 I wonder if Natasha Romanoff would enjoy this card? Thoughts?? If you have a Black Widow fan who would enjoy this, just look below.
- Papers: Arteza Watercolor Paper,Black Black 110lb cardstock, Vellum
- Inks: Distress Ink (Candy Apple, Squeezed Lemonade, Black Soot)
- Die set: Sizzix-Tim Holtz’s Frightful Things
- Stamps: Stampersanonymous Tangled Webs
- Stencil: Tim Holtz’s Digits
- Distress Texture Paste Crypt
- Distress Crayon: Black Soot, Empty Tomb
- Inks: Archival Black Soot
- Nuvo drops: black
- Distress Paint in Candy Apple
- Thread omber yellow-red-orange-black
Cut the watercolor card stock down to 4.5×6. Apply texture paste through the stencil. Allow drying time. Using your splat box, spray with yellow and red ink. Spray with water as needed to get the result you desire. Add droplets of Black Soot. Dry. Stamp the spider webs. Stich the cardstock. Cut the ghosts and spiders. Add black Nuvo drops to the body of the spiders. Once dry, paint the hourglass on them. Type your sentiment on vellum. Layer it up with mattes as you desire and glue it down. Enjoy!!!
“Thanks for your cooperation.”