Hello everyone! Welcome back! I have a fun gift card holder to share with you today. A festive mixed-media, fun-fold card.
- Papers: Tim Holtz Idea-ology CHRISTMAS Backdrops th94277; Tim Holtz ephemera, Tim Holtz Paper Stash
- Inks: Distress Oxide (Ground Expresso); Archival ink (Black Soot,Rustic Wilderness, Barn Door); Versamark Embossing Ink
- Stampersannonymous sets: Department Store CMS458, Forest Floor CMS 422, Darling Christmas CMS457,
- Embellishments: Nuvo drops in Black; Emerald Creek’s Chocolate Dream embossing powder; Brown Velvet Ribbon by Tim Holtz; ephemera items from TH; Foundry Wax in Statue; Metallic Luster Gold Leaf
- Mediums: Distress Collage Medium, Grit Paste in Snowfall
- Acrylic Paint: Distress Paint (Lumberjack Plaid, Rustic Wilderness, Ground Expresso)
- Stencils: Holly Berr
- Thinlits: Framed Tags, Collector, Festive Bouquet
Choose coordinating papers for your card. Score one at 2.25″ and 3.5″ for your base. On the outside of your base paper, apply grit paste mixed with paint and allow to dry. Cut two pieces of postcard cardstock down to size with the deckle trimmer. Glue them together. Place in a stamping platform and stamp with Archival ink in green. Color the red and brown with paint while in the platform. Once dry, stamp the berries, pinecone, and ribbon with black Archival ink. Splatter Versamark Ink randomly on the center image and the back of the card; apply Chocolate embossing powder. Adhere the ribbon and stamped image to the center back of the card.
Find coordinating ephemera pieces and glue the base pieces together. Repeat the stamping, painting, and stamping technique for the center image. Adhere all to the center inside of the card. Using the element stencil and foundry wax, apply to the left inner panel. Add pine cones with ground expresso and embellish them with nuvo drops.
Cut a coordinating piece of paper using the collector to make your pocket and embellish with Metallic Luster. Adhere the pocket and foliage pieces to the inside
Cut your tag out of coordinating postcard paper using the smallest framed tag and Rustic Wilderness. Place the tag in a stamping platform and repeat the stamping, painting, and stamping technique Distress the edges with Ground Expresso. And you are finished!!! Enjoy!