Happy Sunday, friends! Is it wine time yet? Well…. it is somewhere!
This little witch from Rabbit Hole Designs reminds me of the opening cartoon credits for the 1960s show Bewitched. 💙💙💙 this show! When Louise Tate gives Samantha a drink to calm her down before telling Darin she’s pregnant makes me laugh. Oh, how the times have changed. Her supplies and how to follow.
- Papers: Arches cold press watercolor paper, White Nina Solar White 100lb, blue and purple cardstock from the stash
- Inks: Distress Oxide Ink in Wilted Violet, Villanous Potion, Kitsch Flamingo, Scattered Straw, Tea Dye, Aged Mahogany, Tumbled Glass, Vintage Photo
- Ink Sprays: Prize Ribbon, Tumbled Glass
- Distress Mica Spray: Snow Flurries
- Distress Oxide Crackle Texture Paste Matte
- Stamp sets: Rabbit Hole Designs Cocktail Witch, Lawn Fawn Village Heros
- Stencil: Rabbit Hole Designs TRH-011S
- Embellishments: white gel pen, black Copic liner 0.5mm black, clear jewel
- Inks: Memento Black, Hero Arts Unicorn White, Archival Ink in Faded Jeans
- Distress Oxide Glaze
- Metallic Lustre in White Frost
Cut the watercolor cardstock to 5.25 x 4.0. Stamp the image in Memento black ink. Apply the texture paste through the stencil. While the paste dries, use a water brush and the Distress Oxide inks to color the witch. Once the witch dries, apply the glaze to the areas you do NOT want any background ink to cover. Get out your splat box ☺, mist the paper with water, and spray using the ink and mica sprays until you are happy. Allow drying time. Stamp the clouds with Faded Jeans and the village with Unicorn White. Apply the metallic luster to the edges. Using the Copic liner, redraw the lines as needed for crisp outlines. Embellish with a white gel pen and a jewel for her necklace. Layer up your frames, and you got this!
Happy Crafty August!
Challenges entered: SSS Wednesday Challenge, Alphabet Card Challenge (I love Halloween & Classic TV), Shop Your Stash Challenge, Tic Tac Toe Challenge (snentiment=wish, free=one layer, watercolor-yes)